Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Katrina Kaif gets ready to give Munni big competition

In Bollywood there is an compitition for Dabbang Munnibai and her name is KK...Katrina Kaif gets ready to give Munni big competition with her hot item number "Sheila Ki Jawani" in her December release Tees Mar Khan(TMK).The actress claims that her sexy look was one of the reasons she signed on Farah Khan's film TMK.
But, as she tells , she would never aspire to be a size zero.She had returns that title to Size Zero . Katrina also gets candid about her relationship with co-star Akshay Kumar and Barbie dolls.
When asked her What kind of movies would you like to work in: serious, comedy or a blend of both? She replied that"I signed Farah's film thinking it would be an intense film. Halfway through, I felt 'oh god it's different. Now what do I do?" After that answer she gives a smile .And also she added "Similarly, I signed Farah's film because I knew no other director could present me the way she could. The women in Farah's films are very glamorous. And the highlight for me were the songs.And Farah Khan did not let me down. Everything from looks to what I was looking to portray far exceeded what I have done before."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out..
    social bookmarking service

    ReplyDelete